Everybody is accustomed to the old saying: “death begins in the colon.” And, to be more accurate, the road to health begins with a colon detox! To know what kind of cleaning detox you have, here are some to understand :
- Heavy metal
What Are Intestinal Tract Functions?
Maybe you did not know, but the continuous tube from the mouth to anus forms the digestive system. The main functions are
- Shifting nutrients from food to body cells
- Eliminating waste from food and your body
- Draining the waste and the toxic substances
- Hosting good bacteria that support metabolism, immune system, destroying the bad pathogens
- And providing biochemical like B vitamin
Any colon detox must fulfill the following factors:
- Remove fecal matter together with toxins and waste from the colon
- Reinforce the colon muscle for next day
- Repair inflammations of the colon
- Eliminate polyps or other anomalies that can influence the good function of colon
- Recondition the intestinal tract with good bacteria
Problems of the Digestive System
Since total cost to the American public in what regards digestive disease is over $100 billion per year, we can understand why taking care of our digestive system is so important. Here are some of the most common aspects of gastrointestinal system affections:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
- Herniations of the colon-Diverticular disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Colorectal cancer
Functional bowel disorder
There are many diseases like diabetes, kidney stones, obesity. gout, hypertension, varicose veins, rheumatoid arthritis that can cause the irritable bowel system. More than 80 % of American people suffer from intestinal parasites like tapeworms, Chinese liver flukes, Fasciolopsis buskii,. E. coli and Candida conservative.
Symptoms of parasites include nervousness, aches, and pains that move from one place to another in the body, digestive pain, nausea or diarrhea, itching, acne, foul breath, furred tongue, fatigue, menstrual irregularities, and insomnia.
Problems with our bowels may affect our lymphatic system. To make a puking association think you about not taking the garbage out for a week. Imagine the smell the parasites and the mess. Our body behaves precisely the same.If we don’t get the wastage out, we infect our blood-lymphatic system-with all the toxic. If the lymph is full of wastage, it must get out from our body by urine and by the help of our liver and bile duct. If the “drain pipe” is clogged then everything returns in our body-like spreading garbage all over.
Our modern lifestyle has increased the number of bowel affections. Food over-processed, high carbs, junk food, bad oils and the lack of fibers can irritate and slow down the digestive system. And the cherry on the top, a lot of stress and no physical exercise can have a compromising influence. If your bowel is sluggish, it can retain up to 2-20 pounds of toxic waste!
An average American guy eats about 2000 pounds of food a year, generally up to 3000 calories a day. According to the medical community, we need to remove the fecal matters from 3 times a day to three times a week making constipation a real problem.
How Do I Know If my Bowels Are Sick?
A normal fecal waste locks unformed and soft and should decompose when water is flushed.To have a healthy bowel movement, you need to eat many fibers and healthy bacteria. Fruits, integral cereals, vegetables, and yogurt are the most common ailments that fight against constipation.
How to Make a Proper Colon Detox
Since the bowels are related to many parts of our body there are numerous keys to make a proper colon detox:
- Stimulating the muscle movement of the colon
- Remove fecal matter and mucoid plaque from colon walls
- Clean and disinfect
- Remove toxin waste such as mercury, lead, chemicals, drug residues, and even radioactive residue
- Line the digestive tract
- Heal the affected parts
- Boost the flow bile
- Increase the level of good bacteria
- Kill all the germs and parasites
- Speed up the transit time
If you want to have an efficient colon detox there are three more things, essential by the way, that you need to do:
- have a colon correction formula
- have a colon detoxifier
- use probiotics to rebuild your intestinal flora
The Role of Enemas and Colonics
If you want to empty the lower bowel, you need to make an enema. You insert a tube on your anus and through that tube water, peroxide, herbs, or coffee will flush and clean your bowels. If you need a quick result, enemas are good for it, but enemas don’t restore the natural balance of the body. Also, your muscles can be weakened, and the toxins will remain to disrupt your natural pH in the large intestine. The good news is that bacteria will disappear.
If you want to cleanse and maintain a healthy bowel here are some general recommendations:
- Soluble fiber should be included on the daily menu.The best sources of fiber are psyllium seed, fresh organic flaxseed meal, and white chia seeds. You should mix one tablespoon of fiber with fresh juice at least once a day. Flax and chia provide you pure omega three fatty acid sources and psyllium does not ferment.
- Use a stimulating herbal colon for cleansing and healing the digestive system
- Use a strong purifier every six months for removing the wastage from the bowel walls
- Use daily a good probiotic formula
- During Summer and Winter make a liver and blood detox
- During Autumn and Spring make an intestinal and heavy metal detox